Visionary Journal - Digital
The Visionary Journal has gone digital!
Designed to help you put the important things first.
You start with the big picture areas of your life that you'd like to focus on, set your goals, create a quarterly action plan, and commit to doing the work that will move you closer to accomplishing your goals.
In addition to goal setting, the Visionary Journal has pages to create a mini vision board, reflect, review, and track your accomplishments.
Instead of leaving your goals to the mercy of your memory and random to-do lists you can really focus on the things that will get you closer to the life that you envision for yourself.
- Dated January - December 2020 calendar pages.
- Goal setting pages to help you gain clarity and think big picture about the coming year.
- Vision board pages so that you can visualize and see yourself accomplishing the goals that you set.
- Quarterly planning pages to help you stay focused.
- Monthly layout for a quick 30-day overview and habit tracking.
- Weekly layout to help you stay intentional about what you add to your schedule.
- Monthly dividers with quotes to keep you inspired.
- Monthly and quarterly review pages so that you can reflect on the progress you've made and course-correct if needed.
Before you buy:
This digital planner has been optimized for use with an iPad, stylus, and GoodNotes 5 app. It is possible to use it with other note-taking apps that can import a PDF file but it has not been tested.
This is a digital download only.